Dota Underlords Bloodseeker cost $1 and is in the Human Alliance which can synergize for Human Units gain a 20% Chance to silence target for 4 seconds when attacking.. Bloodseekers ability is Bloodrage and has 500/1000/2000 HP based on level and can deal 29/65/103 Damage Per Second. This hero has 1 Space Attack Range and 1.7 Attack Speed plus a 850 Move Speed on the Board.
|Description||Passive: Every second Bloodseeker takes damage equal to 7% of his max health. For every % of health misssing, he gains 5% attack speed. On a kill, he regains 35% of his max health.|
Best Bloodseeker Items
Below are items that are good with Bloodseeker.
- 1Boots of Speed 100% Move Speed
- 1Claymore Gain 21 Attack Damage
- 1Cloak Gain 15% Magic Resistance
- 2Blink Dagger At the start of battle, teleport behind enemy lines to the enemy farthest away from equipped hero
- 2Fall From Grace Human units count as Heartless when counting alliances
- 2Indomitable Will Debuffs last 50% as long on Human units
- 3Hood of Defiance Gain 50% Magic Resistance. +10 Health Regen.
- 3Pocket Sand Assassins blind enemies 1 cell away from where they land for 2 seconds (50% miss chance)
- 3Sacred Relic Gain 60 Attack Damage
- 4Daedalus Gain 80 Attack Damage. 30% chance to Critical Hit for 235% damage
- 5Bloodthorn Gain 70 Attack Damage. When an enemy hero has more than 75% mana, silence them for 5s. Attacks against the silenced hero can’t miss and crit for 140%. (10s cooldown)
Dota Underlords Bloodseeker Guide
This Dota Underlords Bloodseeker Guide displays each Synergy Buff and other heroes who share those same Alliances.
Bloodseeker Alliance Buff Synergy Guide
Other heroes who share the same Assassin Alliance
Other heroes who share the same Human Alliance
You May Also Like