Diablo Immortal Gladiator Talents Tier List
- S TIERThe Best Gladiator Talents in our Diablo Immortal Tier List.
- A TIERVery Strong Talents, but not on the same level as S-Tier Choices.
- B TIERGood choice and can be viable when used with the right Gladiator Build.
- C TIERAn Average choice, middle of the pack neither good nor bad.
- D TIERBelow Average, slightly on the weaker side of an average pick.
- E TIERWeak choice and wouldn’t recommend unless you enjoy the playstyle.
- F TIERWorst the lowest ranking options in this Diablo Immortal Talents Tier List.
- UNRANKEDThese Talents rankings are still to be determined within this Tier List.
These Talents rankings are still to be determined within this Tier List.
Best Gladiator Paragon Talents to use in Diablo Immortal
Fatal attacks from players instead reduce you to 1 Life and make you immune to Stuns for 3 seconds. After 3 seconds, you recover to 60% Life. 120 seconds cooldown.
Reduces the cooldowns of Trapper and Uncontrollable by 10 seconds.
When struck by an effect which causes loss of control of your character, you are Immune. 30 seconds cooldown.
Armor Penetration +50 (0/20)
Reduces the duration of loss of control effects against you by 10%.
Damage +40 (0/10)
Offense Rating +15 (0/20)
When you drop below 30% Life, you will lay a trap beneath your feet for every 5 yards traveled within 6 seconds, 240 seconds cooldown.
Defense Rating +15 (0/20)
Strength +10 (0/25)
Hammer Of The Ancients
Wrath Of The Berserker
Rain Of Vengeance
Fists Of Thunder
Shield Of Zen
Wave Of Light
Ray Of Frost