Diablo Immortal Monk Weapons Tier List
- S TIERThe Best Monk Weapons in our Diablo Immortal Tier List.
- A TIERVery Strong Weapons, but not on the same level as S-Tier Choices.
- B TIERGood choice and can be viable when used with the right Monk Build.
- C TIERAn Average choice, middle of the pack neither good nor bad.
- D TIERBelow Average, slightly on the weaker side of an average pick.
- E TIERWeak choice and wouldn’t recommend unless you enjoy the playstyle.
- F TIERWorst the lowest ranking options in this Diablo Immortal Weapons Tier List.
- UNRANKEDThese Weapons rankings are still to be determined within this Tier List.
Best Weapons to use with Monk in Diablo Immortal
List of Weapons that are good with the Monk Class. We consider Weapons such as Spirit's Reach, Rod of Echoes, and Dragon's Indignation to be the Monk Class best choices in Diablo Immortal.
Incinerate: Seven-Sided Strike turns to Fire, with additional Burning effect.
Rod of Echoes
Mystic Allies cooldown reduced by 15%.
Seven-Spirit Strike: Seven-Sided Strike now places a runic circle inside which all enemies will be struck by your spirit allies.
Power of Undulation
Energy Wind: Wave Strike now continuously channels energy waves forward.
Crushing Palm: Exploding Palm now launches you at a location and strikes that area with a giant palm as you land, damaging all nearby enemies,
Inner Sanctuary duration increased by 30%.
Hammer Of The Ancients
Wrath Of The Berserker
Rain Of Vengeance
Fists Of Thunder
Shield Of Zen
Wave Of Light
Ray Of Frost