Diablo Immortal Barbarian Weapons Tier List
- S TIERThe Best Barbarian Weapons in our Diablo Immortal Tier List.
- A TIERVery Strong Weapons, but not on the same level as S-Tier Choices.
- B TIERGood choice and can be viable when used with the right Barbarian Build.
- C TIERAn Average choice, middle of the pack neither good nor bad.
- D TIERBelow Average, slightly on the weaker side of an average pick.
- E TIERWeak choice and wouldn’t recommend unless you enjoy the playstyle.
- F TIERWorst the lowest ranking options in this Diablo Immortal Weapons Tier List.
- UNRANKEDThese Weapons rankings are still to be determined within this Tier List.
Best Weapons to use with Barbarian in Diablo Immortal
List of Weapons that are good with the Barbarian Class. We consider Weapons such as Rending Bite, The Tempest, and Sellena's Iron to be the Barbarian Class best choices in Diablo Immortal.
Leap causes the ground to shake where you land, dealing X damage to all enemies in the area over 3 seconds.
Lacerate now inflicts Bleeding that deals X damage over X seconds.
Broad Sweep Inscription: Cleave now strikes in a full circle around you.
Cruelty inscription: Wrath of the Berserker now increases Critical Hit Chance instead of Attack Speed.
Demoralize duration increased by 30%.
Obin's Many Fingers
Chained Spear hurls 2 additional spears.
Empowered Hammer Inscription: The range and damage of Hammer of the Ancients can now be increased by charging it up.
Spirit of the Ancients Inscription: Hammer of the Ancients now summons a Spirit of the Ancients who stuns all nearby enemies and then fights beside you for a while.
Enemies killed by Cleave will explode, inflicting 270 damage on all nearby enemies.
Hammer Of The Ancients
Wrath Of The Berserker
Rain Of Vengeance
Fists Of Thunder
Shield Of Zen
Wave Of Light
Ray Of Frost