Diablo 4 Cold Damage
The Diablo 4 Cold Damage Stat Explained, what the Cold Damage Stat does. We also list every Aspect, Unique Armor and Weapon, Skill, Paragon that affects the Cold Damage Stat.
How does Cold Damage work in D4
You can filter every Paragon, Skill, Aspect, Unique and Passive by Class using the dropdowns below. Keep in mind the filter will limit what you see if used, so only use if you want to view what affects that specific class
Best Builds To Use with Cold Damage Stat
We have a total of (1) builds that make use of the Cold Damage Stat. You can click/tap any Cold Damage build below to view the complete Build.
Best Unique Weapons and Armor That have Cold Damage
The best unique equipment to use with the Cold Damage stat in D4 is Frostburn, which is a Unique Gloves.
- Critical Strike Chance
- Cold Damage
- Freeze Duration
- Lucky Hit: Chance to Restore Primary Resource
- Critical Strike Damage
- Attack Speed
- Skill Damage
- Non-Physical Damage
- Damage to Crowd Controlled Enemies
Best Aspects To Use with Cold Damage
The best aspects to use with the Cold Damage Stat in D4 is Coldbringer's Aspect, which is a Utility Aspect and can only be used on Helm, Chest, Gloves, Boots, Shield, Amulet (+50%) Equipment Slots.
Best Paragons To Use with Cold Damage
The best paragon to use with the Cold Damage stat in D4 is Winter, which is a Rare Glyph Node.
- Dealing Cold Damage to Vulnerable enemies increases your Lucky Hit Chance by +1% for 5 seconds, up to +15%.
- Description:Paragon nodes within range gain +15 - 75% (3% Per Level) bonus to their Cold damage and Damage Reduction modifiers.
- Radius Bonus:Whenever you Chill an enemy, you deal x3% increased Cold damage for 10 seconds, up to x15%.
- Radius Requirement:25 Dexterity