Never quit. That's how you win.
Apex Legends Lifeline Guide
The Apex Legend Lifeline Guide explains the uses of the Tactical Ability D.O.C. Heal Drone, Passive Ability Combat Medic and the Ultimate Ability Care Package. We recommend using weapons like Prowler, Flatline, R-301 due to the playstyle and abilities of this character. Also Playing With Gibraltar, Bloodhound will make your abilities more effective and stronger whereas Playing Against characters like Wraith have abilities that can counter your own.
|Ajay Che||Combat Medic||24|
Apex Legends Lifeline Abilities
This is the Apex Legends Lifeline Guide for Abilities and how they interact in the game.
|D.O.C. Heal Drone|
Call your Drone of Compassion to automatically heal nearby teammates over time.
- Places a healing drone in a location and heals nearby teammates.
- Helpful to use right after you have revived a downed teammate.
- The drone can be destoryed by gun and explosion damage.
Revive knocked down teammates faster while protected by a shield wall. Healing items are used 25% faster.
Call in a drop pod full of high-quality defensive gear.
- The Drop Pod holds 3 items, these can be various Healing Consumables and Armor with a small chance of Legendary rarity.
- Using as many Ultimate Accelerant will provide you and your team with more overall equipment.
- Keep in mind that enemy players can see your drop pod in the sky as it beginning to land.
Best Weapons For Lifeline
These are the best weapons for this character based on play style and abilities.
These Legends are what Lifeline is weak against.
These are the best characters to play with Lifeline as a team.
List of all the Skins for Lifeline with images and orginized by rarity.
Other Character Guides