This is all the information we have on Celeste in Animal Crossing New Horizons. Here you will learn, who is Celeste, what DIY recipes she gives you, and how to obtain the Star Fragments needed to craft them. Celeste has been apart of the Animal Crossing series since Wild World. Her role has primarily been the same, but this time around, it’s a bit different.
Who Is Celeste?
Celeste is an Owl that in past games that would either help you create constellations in the sky or help you set up a museum exhibit. In this game, however, she comes to your Island, and when spoken to, she will give you DIY Recipes.
What Kind Of Items Does Celeste Give You?
Celeste appears randomly in your town when the sun starts going down, the specific time she appears is 7 PM to 4 AM, the same time Shooting Stars appear. The types of DIY Recipes she gives you are as followed.
- Wand Recipes (Wands like the Bamboo Wand, etc.)
- Astrological Recipes (Furniture items based off of the Astrological Signs)
- Wallpaper & Flooring
Wands are unique tools that all work the same; the only difference between them is their appearance. They allow you to save an outfit at one of your wardrobes that you can later switch in. The game refers to this as a “Transformation” you can save up to 8 Outfits.
Be Aware: When you save an outfit using a Wand, it will store your clothes inside the Wand, so they will not appear in your storage or your inventory.
How To Wish On A Shooting Star In Animal Crossing New Horizons
Shooting Stars appear from 7 PM to 4 AM and are used in almost all the DIY Recipes that Celeste gives you. Either on a clear night or when a meteorite shower is happening, you will see shooting stars in the sky.
- Wait until night time on a clear night (No clouds or rain.)
- Listen for a Shooting Star or look for one (You will hear a distinct Twinkle noise, make sure mountains or trees do not obstruct your view.)
- Tilt the camera to look up towards the sky and press “A” (Make sure you do not have any tools in your hands.)
- Your character will close their eyes and put their hands together.
- The next morning you should see Star Fragments on the Beach where your shells will generally appear.
You might get lucky and find a Large Star Fragment or a Zodiac Fragment.
Certain Zodiac Fragments appear at specific times of the year, here is a list of the times they appear.
- Aquarius Fragment: January 20 to February 18
- Pisces Fragment: Feb 19 to March 20
- Aries Fragment: March 21 to April 19
- Taurus Fragment: April 20 to May 20
- Gemini Fragment: May 21 to June 20
- Cancer Fragment: June 21 to July 22
- Leo Fragment: July 23 to August 22
- Virgo Fragment: August 23 to September 22
- Libra Fragment: September 23 to October 22
- Scorpio Fragment: October 23 to November 21
- Sagittarius Fragment: November 22 to December 21
- Capricorn Fragment: December 22 to January 19
Keep in mind these fragments are incredibly rare.
List Of DIY Recipes Celeste Gives You
Below is a list of all the DIY Recipes Celeste gives you when she visits your Island. She only gives you one Recipe per visit.
|Tree Branch Wand|
|Aries Rocking Chair|
|Crescent Moon Chair|
Wallpaper & Flooring
|Starry Sky Wall|
This List may be incomplete and will be updated as soon as more information is available.